Cthulhu AIO Q&A
- Q: Cthulhu AIO can’t turn on/shut down/reboot suddenly/wrong battery status/Too hot/low battery with new battery. Coil resistance becomes higher/lower.
A: 1. Please remove the Oring on the flush nut.
2. Three screws loose might cause those problems.
please take off the inner panel with T3 screwdriver:
Please reinstall and tighten three screws as below:
If not work, please use pocketknife to remove anodized coating around 3 screw holes:
Video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQpu_LcRklM
- Q: Got a “check atomizer” error message
A: Please check if your tank works on another boro device and use a coin to tighten drip tip nut.
- Q: Drip tip flush nut got stuck in the mod. How to take it off?
A: Please try to heat the flush nut with a lighter. And use a pair of pliers holding a coin to get it off.
- Q: My AIO chip is dead. How to replace it?
A: Please refer to the first question on the page to tighten three screws. If not work, please replace the chip as below video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Clt4Rjso3f4eGKeRaHt1PJmBxF83pFw2/view
Q: How to fix CM tank leaking?
A: Please make sure you install the bottom cover correctly as below picture.
Please twist the silicone ring 180 degrees. And make sure the ring is dry when installing the bottom cap.